Sunday, October 3, 2010

World Card Making Event

What a great time we had at my house on Saturday celebrating World Card Making Day.  This is the first time I have hosted this event and it was a smashing success!!!  The room was filled with quiet moments (everyone was working intently), while other times filled with roaring laughter (sharing funny, funny stories).  The time flew by but everyone had to get home in time for the UT/OU game!!!  We all accomplished so much.  I even got some cards completed that have been in my studio for months.  Now my family and friends will start receiving cards again.  We will be getting together later in the month for a UFO party.  The concept will be the same...completing UnFinished Objects or creating new ones.  Here are some pictures to show you what a good time we had.


These were the quiet moments.  Working intently

These are some of my completed card projects. 


Check out the calendar of events to see what's coming up.  Need supplies?  Shop 24/7 on line.  It's such a convenience.  Questions?  Please E-mail me.  Live in the Fort Worth area?  Come by during club week.  Just let me know by sending an E-mail so I will have a kit prepared for you.  Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping...

Judy Hogan




No comments:

Post a Comment