Friday, October 8, 2010

October Club Week Tuesday 12th and Friday 15th

Club week is approaching and I have been creating cards all week.  How do I ever choose which ones to do...well I'm not this time.  Fortunately we have two months to make beautiful fall cards and that is just what we are going to do.  Here is a preview for the next two months on what you can expect unless of course I come across something I like better!!!  I love casing cards and then sharing them with you.  It's hard to give credit because I've looked at so many and combined so many but I thank all the women who have shared their talent. 

If you live in the Fort Worth area, you are welcome to come to any of the clubs offered.  I only ask if you are not a club member, please E-mail me so I will have kits prepared.  You can get all the details at http://www.jhogan.stampinup.net/  on where and when we meet.  Come prepared to have the time of your life!!!  We do have fun. 

We will make two of these cards this month and two next month.  What a wonderful way to show someone how much they mean to you.  In the foreground is the ever popular treat you will receive when you come to club.  It's also an idea of something yourself can make and give away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment