Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Retreat Cards

Here are the cards I made at the Demonstrator Retreat.  I usually don't work well in groups so I was very proud of myself to stay focused and complete these three cards.  I'm normally walk around and look at what everyone else is making.  This time everyone was looking at what I was making!!! 

 I loved designing my own DSP to make this card



I love the watercolor technique.  Marilyn Young designed
this card and gave us a watercolor class


Here is another card with my original DSP. 
I love these colors.

If you live in the Fort Worth area, please feel free to join us during club week.  We will be making cards using these beautiful fall colors.  Check out my calendar of events for dates and E-mail me for all the details.


Thanks for dropping by
Judy Hogan



No comments:

Post a Comment