Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WARMEST WISHES

One of the great perks in going to the SU Convention is getting free stamp sets.  "Warmest Wishes" is one we received and it's such a versitile stamp set. You can find the set in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I chose it for my SC and Company swap card this month.  The talented Connie Babbit inspired the design. 

Stamp Set:  Warmest Wishes and Loads of Love
Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade (new In-Color), Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Lineade, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories, Big Shot (a must), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Imprssions Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die Set, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, Basic Rhinestones, Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Crimper (I ran the Rich Razzleberry strip through the crimper from both directions to make a waffle effect.)

You can order the supplies from my On-Line Store at www.jhogan.stampinup.net to make this lovely card. Please leave a comment and to let me know what you think.  Check out my calendar for upcoming events.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator so please contact me for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment