Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bluebonnet Stampers Team Meeting

Tonight is our Bluebonnet Stampers Team Meeting.  We will be making a card using the Gently Falling stamp set.  Have you seen it in the Holiday Mini Catalog???  It's a keeper in my book!  The Spice Cake Designer Paper is the perfect companion for this set.  I love it.  We will be water coloring using the "baby wipes" technique on the leaves.  This two-step stamp set lends itself beautifully to this technique.  So watch out...you will be seeing this technique and stamp set used alot during the Fall season.


I can't wait to introduce this to my group!  I love Fall colors and turning those colors into cards. 


  We will also be celebrating with Stephanie her promotion to Senior Associate.  Here's a picture of her special surprise gift!

Button, button who's got the button!!!  Don't you just love using buttons on your projects.  They add such wonderful color and dimension.  So I decided to give Stephanie a box of Designer Buttons (Brights)!!  These colors will be great for Fall and Christmas projects.  Congratulations Stephanie!!!

Would you like to be a part of the Bluebonnet Stampers Team?  Contact my by E-mail and I will be delighted to give you all the details.  It's a great way to share what you love, get all your products at a discount, and earn extra holiday dollars!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment