Thursday, June 21, 2012

Judy's Stamp Studio

I'm so excited about the new cabinets and drawers in my stamp studio.  I have the most awesome sisters and brothers-in-law.  The first phase started this past weekend...the new cabinets.  This allows me to keep duplicate items in the studio so I don't have to "haul" things from the house to the studio when I have classes.  The next phase is going to be new entry doors (the old ones are rotting)!  I'm excited to share these pictures with you.  The first to use the counter top when using the Big Shot, Wet Embossing, Cutting, Scoring, Etc. was my Tuesday Girls Day Out Card Club.  They are as excited as I am!!





Thanks for indulging me by looking at my pictures.  If you are in the SW area of Fort Worth and want to spend time with new friends stamping, join us.  E-mail me for complete information and check out my "calendar of events."  'Til next time!!!
 

1 comment: