Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter Card Projects

I can't wait to share these Easter card projects with my club members this week.  The 2011-2012 In-Colors are leaving us in a couple of months so I'm taking this opportunity to use them up to the 'last drop'!!!  I've grown to love several of these colors and hate to see them go. 



The bunny has such personality and I can't wait to see how the girls will put theirs together. And decorating the Easter eggs is such fun ... not nearly as messy as real eggs!!! The side step card technique is perfect for this style card. I know they will love making it!!!




 Bunnies are cute but Easter has a much deeper meaning. This card sums it up with the "He Is Risen" stamp set. The simplicity of this card makes it beautiful and sends a message of hope. 

I can't wait to share these cards with my friends this week.  Stamping together with friends is the BEST!!!  If you live in the Fort Worth area and want to be part of a great group of talented women, contact me for all the details.  

1 comment: