Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank You Gift

Not only did I make some New Year Resolutions for my personal life but I also made a few for my business.  One of them is to send a little "thank-you" gift to customers who place on-line orders.  I really appreciate their support and want to express my thanks in a small way.  Here is the first one I sent this year! 


Inside the bag she will find a Stampin' Up! pen and magnetic bookmark and a  2012 matchbook calendar and mini note pad.  I hope she enjoys it. 

I do love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I would love to be yours.  I have a 24/7 store at http://www.jhogan.stampinup.net/ so stop by any time and place an order and you too will find a small appreciation gift in your mailbox!!!  Thanks for stopping by....and feel free to leave a comment...I love hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment