Friday, December 30, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It was glorious to have a few weeks off to focus on family and friends but I'm excited about gearing up for the new year.  Along with my stamp clubs, I'm offering some exciting classes and workshops during the first quarter of the year!  Check on the 'Calendar of Events' icon on the side bar and see all the events offered now.  I'm sure I will add more classes during February and March (as ideas "pop" into my head). 

I know the "Junk Journal" is one class I have in mind but I haven't set a date yet.  I love mine and have added so many cool things to it during the holidays (mostly wonderful recipes).  I also put many of my vintage recipes cut from old newspapers and magazines in the pocket pages.  So I know you are going to want to create one for your own small treasures!

So be sure to check back often to see club projects and more.  Remember don't forget to check out the Calendar of Events.  I would love for you to join me in the special classes and workshops if you live in the area. 

Thanks for dropping by and I would love for you to leave a comment.  Also stop by my on-line store and shop day or night...I'm open 24/7!!! 

 Occasions Mini Catalog begins on Wednesday, January 4 - April 30th

Sale-A-Bration starts Tuesday, January 24th 

No comments:

Post a Comment