Friday, March 18, 2011

Sew Fun Class


I'm having such a good time with the fabric Stampin'Up! has introduced.  I recently held a Sew Fun class and we made sewing caddies.  It's amazing how many items you can put in these little caddies.  We used the Big Shot and Scallop Square die cut to cut out the squares.  The fabric choice was the Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric and accessorized with the Sweet Stitches Designer Big
Buttons.  There are so many possibilities creating with fabric.  We're already talking about having another class using the left over fabric to make a "little" jar pin cushion and filling the jar with the left over buttons!!!  I love when they come up with other reasons to get together.  Want to get together with us sometime?  Check out my calendar of events at my website for upcoming events http://www.jhogan.stampinup.net/ or E-mail me at gram0210@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by...leave a message!!!  Hugs and happy sewing   

1 comment: