Saturday, November 20, 2010

CHRISTMAS CANDLES

Every Thanksgiving I prepare a little "pre Christmas" basket for all the women who are at our home for dinner.  This year is no exception.  So today off to the $1 store I went and found these battery operated candles.  With the help of my wonderful Big Shot (Gotta' have one and what a great Christmas present. Find it at my on-line store http://www.jhogan.stampinup.net/ ), the Snowflakes Set #2 Sizzlits, and Basic Rhinestones I was able to turn these "lifeless" candles into a thing of beauty!!  Don't they cast a beautiful glow.  I can't wait to add one to each basket. 


The Rhinestones catch the light during the day.




Then they cast a soft light to any
room in the house in the evening!

Next will be gift tags to add to my basket.  I know they will be appreciated when wrapping all those presents.  Of course I will tuck a few chocolates in to help with the stress!!

Stamping is my passion, being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is my is my  business!  If you want to share your love of stamping...join my team of Bluebonnet Stampers!!! Now is the time...for only $87.50 (until November 30th) you can enjoy all the benefits offered by Stampin' Up!  

Judy Hogan









No comments:

Post a Comment